10days late period stayed only for 2 n half days.Is there anything wrong with me?

My period was 10days late.I was excepting my period on 16th June while it occurs on 25th June.But it stayed only for 2days.On 3rd day there is very light bleeding.I had unprotected sex(though he pulled out)on 16th May.Is there any possibilities of getting pregnant?My last ovulation date was 26th May.Is this an implantation bleeding or just a irregular period?

A "regular" period is 3-7 days so you are pretty normal. It sounds like your period was just really late. Implantation bleeding is just a few drops. 

Since you had unprotected sex, however, a test will ease your mind! It sounds like your risk is low. 

thanks for ur reply... but I generally have 3 n half days of bleedings & this time its 2 n half so m scared.When should I do the pregnancy test?Now or few days later? today is my 3rd of period & from evening I have medium bleeding.