10days of period

My period starts on 22nd day with spotting for 2 days n normal bleeding for 6 days then spotting for 2 more days. I got only 12 days left for my next period... unable to understand when is my ovalution as we r planning for a kid. Can you please help me

Spotting can be annoying because you are not fully having your period and it can drag on for days. It's understandably frustrating. 

My advice to you is to get an ovulation predictor - they are available at any drugstore. Used properly, they are very successful in letting you know when you are ovulating, and are especially good for irregular women such as yourself. 

Has this helped?