15 day late period

By February 27, 2016 - 12:35am

My period is 15 days late . Today is Feburary 26th. I have already asked this question but now their is updates. I had protected sex on the day my period ended ,January 18th. last month and he used a condom and also pulled out with the condom on. This month I was sick twice and I went on a really strict diet and lost weight pretty fast but ended up gaining it all back and haven't been eating healthy at all...and I've been worrying about being pregnant like crazy... I took a first response pregnancy test on the 7th day my period was late and it came back negative... I took another on the 10th day it was late and it was negative... And another on the 14th day it was late and it was negative. Tonight I am just starting to have a little light brown discharge, does this mean my period is coming? I don't feel pregnant and all just a little bloated or gassy at times. What do you guys think ?

Hi Coco12345!

We have helped you on this topic numerous times.

Your cycle sounds quite irregular - the birth control pill can help with this, you can talk to your doctor about your options.

You're not pregnant, I think the discharge is likely your period starting.

Read about irregular cycles here: http://www.empowher.com/menstrual-cycle/content/what-s-deal-irregular-periods