15 late period

Hey I'm 15 only had sex a few times, I've used a condom every time, and have been careful and checking the condom after. I'm days late for my period and I've never been late before, I have been having nausea for 3 days and on and of quick belly cramps.

Good for you for using a condom each and every time! 

It does not sound like pregnancy is an issue. There may be something else going on - diet/exercise/stress/hormones. 

A pregnancy test is a good idea nonetheless (just to rule it out). If you don't get you period in about two weeks (that would make two skipped periods) then check with your doctor.