18 with no sex and late period

I have not had any sex but sexual encounters where my boyfriend would rub his penis on my vagina until he is done, and when he feels himself cmming, he quickly removes himself from me. We've been doing this for months. I don't have any signs that I'm pregnant. There are days where I feel the cramps and I would think I'm starting my period, but still No period. I feel perfectly fine, I don't feel sick, I'm pretty energetic, I just feel normal. I'm just stressed out bc my period is almost 2 weeks late. Help me please!

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for coming to us for help.

Take a home pregnancy test. Test in the morning and use the first urine of the day. Though you say that you have not had sex, contact between a penis and vagina is sex and carries the risk for pregnancy. Withdrawing before ejaculation is not 100% effective.

If the test result is negative, other causes such as stress or a hormonal imbalance could be the cause of your late period.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

I haven't had any signs I'm pregnant, I feel perfectly fine. I have been stressing alot due to money, school, and not having my period. I did miss my period in February as well, so could it just be that I have an irregular period?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Possibly. Stress can cause a late or missed period.