18 yearold virgin, period 2 weeks late

I returned from a one-week holiday abroad approx. two weeks ago.
I usually get my period around the beginning of the month, but I was traveling and heard that traveling could potentially mess with your cycle, and didn't end up having my period when traveling.
I assumed that I'd get it when my body will so called heal from traveling, but I didn't and now it's two weeks late!
I am 18, and a virgin (definitely- cause I don't have a boyfriend or have done anything basically so that's for sure) and I don't know what's going on. Also, I definitely gained a little weight probably from being on vacation and eating whatever and just sitting around. I know that I am a virgin for SURE but I still am worried I could be pregnant from sitting on an uncovered public toilet or something lol I know it sounds ridiculous but I need help! Thanks❤️

+
addition to previous question:
I had lower abdomen pains like i usually have before getting my period but they stopped and I still haven't gotten it! is it normal? its 16 days late:(

You are not pregnant and you cannot get pregnant from toilets seats (or we'd all be pregnant all the time!) so you can let that part go.

Read more about sex here if you need more information: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/how-sex-works

It sounds like your period is late for other reasons including your travel. When I moved out of the house at 17 and to another country, I didn't get my period for three months. Lifestyle changes, even temporary ones like yours, can cause this.

I think it's a good idea to mention this to you doctor if you skip this month altogether but wait another couple of weeks to see if your period will arrive. I think it will and it will go back to normal.