ask: 19 days late, negative pregnancy tests - how common is this - women to have low HCG?

I know the questions have been over-asked but I really need some advice. My last period was 5th Jan and I had unprotected sex on 12th Jan (Day 8th). I am now 19 days late and no sign of my period. My periods are typically 26-30 days and I am very regular - except for the last one which was a week late and only lasted 3-4 days (normally it's 5-6).

Symptoms-wise, I noticed extra discharge few days after period was due and I felt mildly dizzy a few times. Have been waking up a few times a night to pee. Nipples were sore for half a day last week, when I was ten days late. Was at a car showroom with my bf last weekend and felt nauseated by the smell of new leather.

Thing is, I've tested 4 times and it's all negative (last test was today). Am I stressed? Well, kinda, but not anymore than I usually am. Wondering if it's common for some women to just not register enough HCG to get a positive test. Some background: I was pregnant about 7 years ago and I only picked it up after I was 2 months plus. Aborted at 3 months :(

A part of me really hopes I'm pregnant and I keep thinking about it. Please help.

I am also in the same boat! 14 days late and all sorts of pregnancy symptons i took one test (dollar store test) yesterday and got the faintest second line. Took first response this morning and just 1 line. So negative. I have no idea whats going on at all

Hi if any one can help I'm in the same position. I am now 18 days late for my period when I am usually very regular maybe a day or two late, ive been feeling very sick on and off, my boobs have grown noticeably, ive been dizzy and had really bad heartburn ever since the maybe conception. I've done several tests over the weeks, some are blank, some negative and I've had some with lines in the positive are but I don't know what to trust. I just need to know if I am pregnant or if my mind is playing tricks on me.
Thanks x

Hi can anyone help I am 19 days late on my period I have done 3 tests and all negative I have been feeling dizzy and nauseous, I have also been constipated.
I am hoping to be pregnant :) anyone else had these symptoms and have positive results?

Anonymous (reply to Soph)

I too am 19 days late, with 3 negative HPT. I am dizzy, nauseated, sensitive to smells and constipated. Will have blood test next week.

Hello, i hope you can help me and give some advise to me. I have my period last April 3, 2015 until april 6, 2015, then by April 25, 2015 i have my early period brownish,and some pinkish color and some spottings first time i encountered like this. But for the month of March and April im so stress i cry everyday because me my fiance not in good terms but we do our make love on april 2, 8,13,16,17 & 20.
Now im 13 days delayed.
1. How will i count my next period? on my first period last april 3 to 6 or my period last April 25 to 28 im not sure that 28 stop .
2. I feel bloated always, but my eating habit are okey my weight still the same but my tummy i feel like im always full and getting bigger.
3. I laready do the pt 3 times my last pt was last May monday may 18 still negative.(clear Blue)
4. I feel like my period is coming.

Can someone help!! I'm 13 days late... My period is always on time maybe 2 days before or after! Took 2 pregnancy tests both negative!! It's really frustrating as I'm only 18 have my hole life ahead of me!! I've been feeling quite sick, with a little headache... I know stress is can affect it but I have nothing to be stressed about. Even if I was it my period would always come! Help!

I am in the same situation i am 17 days late today my period is always regular i have no simptoms except for more discharge than usual i am 17 and my last period was feb 20 someone please tell me this is common!

Hi, i am late by 15 days on my periods, i took pregnency test twice - first on 5th day another on 15th both came negative, but feeling like sick with back ache and leg cramps. breast also painning little and feel like little heavier than early. my periods are little irregular.
can you pl suggest for further.

I know people barely reply on these things but did you ever get your period? i am going through the exact same thing and its driving me crazy... I am 9 days late. Going to see the doctors on wednesday, I'm just curious if yours ever came, or if you ever got an explanation on what was going on!

I can say that I'm in the same boat along with you and a lot other, im also 19days late had several hpt all negative, I also had blood work done and it was negative as well, I had and ultrasound done and nothing they just say 2 small cyst on my ovary, so my advise to you is go to see your ob/gyn

Best of luck! Please keep us posted.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: