1st pregnancy

By July 13, 2016 - 4:11am

I'm pregnant with 5weeks 6days. A day during working hours I found a light stain on tissue when I wipe after pee then I went to ER...the dr did UPT show positive and she did vaginal ultrasound but she said can't see the baby...then she did HCG it's show 44.6.but the next day morning I got bleeding again but no clot and I went to see Dr. He said might be miscarriage and he did ultrasound ..he said he only can see blood clots there.he said wait for 1 week then will do UPT again.this is my first pregnancy and I don't know  how and what I suppose to do.but I can't wait for a week.coz I want to know is my baby safe or not!so I went to different clinic and she took my hcg and the dr call me the next day said my HCG drop to 21.but im confuse coz my bleed stopped within 24hrs.so far no even a spotting but white discharge ..I'm stress there any chance for hcg to increase....hope for miracles

Hi HarryJenny

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns.

At this stage in early pregnancy , nothing can be done other than to monitor you pregnancy. The baby will either start to thrive or will not. Nothing you do will make a difference and nothing you did caused this. Just keep hoping for the best and stay calm. Please keep us posted and good luck!

Thank you.will wait and monitor .thank for support