2 day Before monthly period i had tried to do the sex with condome.bt i didnt do due to some pain happening.my period time was every month19 or 20. Still month of date 25 happened still period is not coming wht can i do .pls help i m so scred.

By Anonymous March 25, 2014 - 4:39am

Did you have sex without the condom then? If so and your period is late then you need to take a pregnancy test. If you didn't have sex due to the pain, then you are very unlikely to be pregnant - your period may just be late. 

If I am not understanding your question correctly, will you let me know?