2 day period.. positive opk?

My period was a day late, and it lasted 2 days. No heavy flow. Usually my periods last 7 days. The bleeding/spotting stopped today. I tried a opk, just because I had one. There were two lines. What could that mean

Bleeding at this time of the month for two days sounds like your period, even if it was only two days long. This can happen to a woman for a variety of reasons - nothing to worry about.

A OPK is an ovulation predicitor kit and it sounds like you got a positive result (two lines) but this is at a very odd time of the month to be ovuating. 

If the test was correct then your cycle may be off. To avoid pregnancy, use birth control every time you have sex.