2 months, could ibe pregnant?

so my last period was on 1-5 june and I haven't had one since. I'm getting a bit worried now. I been getting bit of stomach pains, back pain, feeling sick in the morning and feeling fine later, tiredness, hormonal, breast sore and nipples are sentative. I have take 2 test but both came back negative. but could I still be pregnant?

It's very unlikely you are pregnant if you've had two negative tests but it's still possible since you are two months late.

You may be late due to a hormonal imbalance. Have you been having unprotected sex? If so and you don't get your period in the next week or two see your doctor for a blood test.