20 days menstrual cycle

Am 34, for the past 4-5 years I have been having 20 days menstrual, though when it started i visited a doctor who said its was normal since its maintained the 20 days the dates are not regular but when calculating it comes back to 20 days and then I was not sexually active. the flow normally lasted for 3 days and the flow is normal, no pains or discomfort at all. I got married 2 months ago and become sexually active, am worried because the situation remain the same and I can't calculate my ovulation at all. pls what should I do at this time.

Thank you very much for your response. Please I still ask, the short cycle like this is this normal or is there any medical problem with this. Am worried

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Yes it is normal for a woman's menstrual cycle to be shorter or longer than the average 28 to 30 days.

Welcome to EmpowHER and congratulations on your recent marriage.

There are tools to help you track ovulation. You might find them helpful.

Here are links for:
SHARE: Top 7 Online Ovulation and Fertility Tools

Boost Your Chances of Getting Pregnant: Track Your Ovulation

Best regards,