20 year old female, heart attack?

I'm 20 years old and I'm generally healthy. I've been having all sorts of pain for the past month and I'm worrying, at first I blamed it on a missed period, which I still didn't get, it started with stomach pains that I've never felt before, I can't really describe them but they were mostly on the sides.
The last couple of weeks however, I've been experiencing aches on my left arm (which seemed to ease after I applied a muscle relaxing gel) and my upper and middle back area on both sides. And the last couple of days I've been having some chest discomfort, which comes and goes but it is noticeable. There isn't any obvious shortness of breath but I occasionally find my heart pounding and get a little dizzy so it gets kinda hard to breathe.

In addition, I feel a weird burning head ache on the lower back head area but it also comes and goes and doesn't happen very often.
What could this be and what doctor should I go see?

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns!

You may be pregnant if you have had unprotected sex so take a pregnancy test. If you have not had sex then it's not an issue.

Your symptoms are very broad from chest pain to arm pain to back pain to stomach pain. You may have some kind of nerve damage or auto immune condition that is causing this type of nearly full body pain.

You should certainly see a doctor about this and you should start with your primary care physician who can then treat you or redirect you to a specialist.

I hope you feel better soon, I can understand that this could be concerning to you although it may be something quite simple.

Heart Attack

Heart Attack Guide