On a 26 day cycle If I had unprotected sex on day 14 will I get pregnant?

My last period started on Jan 4th and I did not use a condom when I had sex on Jan 17th. What are the chances of me getting pregnant? I already have two children and my husband and me do not wish for more kids. I calculated my dates wrong, and now I am scared I might get pregnant.
Would appreciate all answers.

Hi Judy

We can't say whether you will get pregnant or not but since your cycle is regular and you had sex during what it considered your most fertile time (mid cycle) then your risk has certainly been raised.

Since another baby is not in the plan right now, please consider taking emergency contraception that works up to five days after you have had sex. It works pretty well (7 out of every 8 women who would have gotten pregnant otherwise, will not if they take emergency contraception). Taking this pill will not hurt a pregnancy already in place but it takes 5-8 days to actually get pregnant after sex so you should be fairly well covered.

We wish you the best,