3 day late period

By Anonymous January 27, 2012 - 10:01am

My boyfriend and I had protected sex 2 weeks before my projected period date. I am now 3 days late and im so stressed out about it, im having anxiety. I took 2 tests both negative, my breasts are sore and i've been having to urinate more frequently. I cant stop thinking about it i am so stressed out about it being late.

Pregnancy scares are stressful and can actually delay your period. It's good that you had a negative pregnancy test. If you don't get your period in the next 2-3 days, you will need to retest for pregnancy since you did have unprotected sex. Some women don't get a positive result straight away.