3 days late

I had unprotected sex twice earlier this month with my partner who says he has been "fixed". I trusted him so the thought of pregnancy never crossed my mind until I realized my period was late. I took a home pregnancy test this morning and it was negative but i'm wondering if I should test again? and if so when?

If your partner has had a vasectomy then there should be little to no risk of pregnancy. Since your test was negative, it's even more unlikely. Give yourself more time, it might be late for any number of reasons. The body changes over time, even if you're used to it being more regular.