3 days late on birth control?

Hi! I had sex on September 6th and he did ejaculate in me I was about 4 days into my second pack of birth control when that happend. I have not missed a day both month. I was supposed to get my period on the 25th it is now the 28th i've had extremley light bleeding its pretty much only there when I wipe or a drop in my underwear and now I am having brown discharge. What is happening?

Periods can change over time when you are on the Pill. Periods can be very very light and the color doesn't matter. 

You are fully protected since you are taking the Pill exactly as prescribed. What is happening now is a very light break-through bleeding and this is normal. I don't think you have anything to worry about .