ask: 3 negative pregnancy tests but no period yet

Hi, so the thing is I usually have irregular periods and they always last for a week. I took morning after pill 48 hours after unprotected genital rubbing (26th dec-it was also during my period) with pre-ejaculate and again, after 52 hours because I got really worried and one week later(4th Jan), I got period-like bleeding for a week. I took pregnancy test 3 weeks (16th Jan), 6 weeks (6th Feb), and 9 weeks (26th Feb) after, which all give negative results but I still haven't got my period yet and I'm freaking out. :(

The thing about taking Plan B incorrectly or overusing it is that it can cause a normal cycle to be irregular and an irregular cycle to be even more so!

But it is now nearly March so this is not a normal side effect (for irregularity to last thing long, unless you sometimes skip a month or two - do you?).It looks like your period is about 2.5 weeks late. If this is normal, it'll get here but if not, ask your health care provider for an appointment. The good news is that you are not pregnant - you've had a period since and negative pregnancies so you can trust that you aren't pregnant.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: