3yrs since my TL & i'm 16 days late...

By April 1, 2016 - 12:33am

I'm pretty much on the clock with my menstrual cycle since my tubal. Feb. 14 my husband and I had a great Valentine's Day after that as scheduled I got my mp. Now I'm 16 days late which has NEVER HAPPENED! Um I'm constantly fatigued, pains in my left side, slight cramping, off & on nausea, headaches, I could sleep an eternity if I could, always hungry when I am awake, tender breast but OMG my nipples ache so bad not to mention vivid dreams. I only ever has vivid dreams throughout my pregnancies. I've take 3 hpt all negative. I have no insurance to visit my obgyn. Oh in January I had like major blood clots that felt like I pushed my liver out. I sat down on the toilet due to an urgency of urination & I heard a bloop I looked down and it looked like a chunk of liver. Has anyone ever experienced anything like that?

My tubal ligation was done 12/29/12 right after my daughter was delivered via cesarean. All my pregnancies were a bit complicated but the delivery was the worst which is why I decided for a tubal.
Please advise thank you god bless.

That chunk of "liver" was a solid blood clot (and they do look exactly like liver). Some women get very bad clots some months and some never do.

Pregnancy after a tubal is rare but it can happen so there is the possibility that you were pregnant and had a miscarriage. However, this is just speculation as at this stage, you won't know. This could also explain why you haven't had periods - your body may be readjusting.

You may also be experiencing a hormonal imbalance.

If there is one near you, go to a Planned Parenthood who can help you for a low cost.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/menstrual-cycle/content/missed-periods-and-related-womens-health-conditions