5 yrs ago I had a hysterectomy now I have a strong smell. what can I do to fix this

When you say you have a strong smell, what do you mean? What kind of smell and is it all through your body? 

Smelling differently after menopause is not uncommon - we have an entire thread devoted to this topic. Please read the experiences and solutions of others here:

Thank you Susan
Is only down there specialty when I'm having sex with my husband. I hate it cuz I feel insecure and I'm trying to find an excuse always not to have sex with him.

Hi again Anon

Your situation is actually pretty common. Take a look at our thread here - you are not alone. Feel free to post your own questions in there so that you can hear from other women in your situation:

Menopause Guide