ask: 7 days delay is normal????

my last period was on 9-14 october. i had unprotected sex on 20 october and 21 october i have taken ipill.on 27th i got bleeding which lasted for 5 days. i have taken 3 pregnancy test and all shows negative. i have taken last pregnancy test on 22 november which also showed negative result. If i count 27 october as first day of my cycle then i am 8 days late for my cycle. is there any chances for pregnancy????do u think i should go to doctor or wait for few days?????how many days should i wait for my period before going to doctor???????????plz tell mme

Anonymous

Dear ,
my english is verry bad ..so, please understand
1Q : my G.F in MC early as 10 days ..why ?? she take medicine FOR FEAVER...
need answer for it why ?
2Q: AFTET 5 DAYS WE ENJOY SEX AND ,my G.F take ipill FOR SAFTEY and after take it blidding start again..
why ?
any problem ??
REQEUST FOR ANSWER ..

orangebricks

I think the best thing to do is to ask your doctor like the user above suggested. Or, if you might like I saw an interesting article earlier today about this: http://bit.ly/TustbB. I'm not sure if the delay is normal, but I'm sure a doctor can advise you on your situation! Hope this helped!

Dear Anon,

One of the side effects of the ipill is a change in your period. So, if your period is now 8 days late with negative pregnancy tests then it is more than likely that you are experiencing a side effect of the medication. 

Please make sure you are fully aware of side effects of all medications that you take before you take them: http://www.ipillwoman.piramal.com/i_pill_faq.htm#12

Take another pregnancy test and if it doesn't come by the end of this week, contact your doctor. 

Rosa

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: