9 Days late, lower abdo pains, headache..

Two neg preg tests, period now 9 days late? Experiencing lower abdo pains mainy on the right side and around to my back, alot more headaches than normal, extremly tired. Recently been ill with gastroenteritis could this be the cause? But also had a lot of unprotected sex with my bf!

Dear Anon,

If you have been recently diagnosed with gastroenteritis and are having lower right abdomen pain, then you need to see a doctor ASAP. As a matter of fact, I would recommend taking a trip to the ER if you have not done so by now. Abdominal pain on the right side of your abdomen is a serious symptom and should not be left untreated.

Please keep us updated.