ask: Abdominal Cramps 10 days before expected period, pregnancy or ovulation?

I had my period Oct 5th for 6 days, Had sex Oct 11th and Oct 18th (the day before ovulation). And today Oct 23rd I'm experiencing abdominal cramps in the uterus area, I could hardly sit down. Could I be pregnant? Or is it still just ovulation? Even though my ovulation was roughly 5 days ago and did not experience this pain. I am not worried but just would like some friendly advice on what could be going on with my body. Thank you very much, look forward to ready everyone's responses.

Anonymous

Hello Anonyamous
My name is Blessing, i had my last period on 31st dec 2014 and now my nipple itchy, waist pain, cramps, bitter mouth and am feeling very tired some time could this be sign of preganacy cos i have nt taking pregrancy test yet. pls advice

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hi Blessing

If you were pregnant you would be about 5-6 weeks along which is pretty early for all these symptoms. But you could be pregnant if you're been having unprotected sex. Since your period is due around now, take a test if you don't get it soon.

Anonymous

My LMP was on January 8 . I had unprotected sex on the 17 three times and on the 19 i took the day after pill then right after that i had sex again. I am expecting my next period on Feb 5. I been feeling really tired lately with headaches and pelvic pain. My boobs been feeling different. I took a test today and it was negative. This morning i felt nauseous and loss of appetite. I only have the left ovary and i was cramping on that side.

It's a bit early to test but a test in about 10 days should let you know if you are pregnant. 

Anonymous

Anonymous

hi im on day 17 of my cycle which began on Jan 6 and lasted 6-7days.i had intercourse on day 11 and 12 of my cycle and am experiencing lower abdominal pressure and back pain. The cramps are not as unbearable as mensyrual cramps but quite annoying. My husband qnd i have ben trying off and on two yrs..we have two already, and im wondering if this could potentially be a sign of pregancy...thanks

It's far to early to tell what these cramps are - they could even be indigestion. 

Take a test if you don't get your period on time. 

Anonymous

Hello its amairani wow i have since like 5 days with sore breast my nipple they ichy idk whats going on i have some cramps aince 2 days agao my period its in 9 days i wanna knoe if i pregnant i already take 2 test and its negative um hungry alwayd and and i juat craving alot of things like i eat like crazy pl help me or and in my boobs i can see like vains like they really green and on my first pregnancy i remeber they looks rge same thing!

Hi amairani

It's too early to test but you can in about a week.

Anonymous

Hello I had my period Dec 28 to 31 roughly 4 days.
Intercourse:
Jan 3-Day 7
Jan 5- Day 9
Jan 8-Day 12
Jan 9-Day 13
Jan 12-Day 16 was gonna bs tonight but having cramps.

Based on my app I'm using im fertile from day 12 to day 17. From this morn I felt weird in my uterus area and it didn't bother much and tonight it came back enough to bother me I think it's a cramp I felt like having period. My next expected period Dec 28 (that puts me to day 31)
So I have 12 days to go and I don't know its been bugging me for the last couple hours and I don't know why if this is ovulat'n or sign of a very very early pregnancy (I'm hoping

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :