Abnormal blood spotting after 2 weeks menstrual period

i am trying 2 conceive & have irregular blood spotting even after 20 days of completion of my period.the spotting started from 5th day of period & continues..its light spotting but i am afraid..pls help me....do i have some problem? myperiod cycle is 28days & very regular

Welcome to EmpowHER!

Blood spotting can sometimes mean implantation bleeding but it doesn't last for 20 days so it's unlikely that it's the case here.

If you think you may be pregnant (some women bleed during pregnancy) then you can take a pregnancy test in the next few days. But either way, you should place a call to your doctor if this bleeding continues (certainly beyond your next period). Anytime you bleed abnormally like this, it's best to get it checked out.

Thanks for writing!

I just contact my doctor & they have suggested for an ultrasound scan for thorough check up..thanks a lot..lets see wat happens after scan

I'm so glad you are getting this checked. Please keep us posted as to how things are going!