about anal.

My quiestion is im 20yo em girl em unmarried
em having white n sometimes yellow discharge from my anal n tha anal sides are burning n sometimes it feel like the worms r biting the sides but only 1worm comes out sometimes when I go to toilet
n my anal side has been breaked frnm 2sides n it bleeds alot.
Plz tel what im suffering from what is it
em really worried

Ok susan thanx for ur suggestions .

Thank u so much susan
i'll surely go to the dr. for chakeup what I was worried about is em getting married with in few months n is dat a big diesses or nt wil it harm my husband while sex intercours like iz dat a virous
plz tel me in detail em realy worreid
n em on diet n want to lose my wait so im drinking hot water is it ok or nt for my anus prblm. Kindly reply me

Drinking hot water is not going to cure what is going on. You have to see a doctor - you need to be examined, we cannot tell you what is going on - we have given you some suggestions (we are not doctors) but a trip to the doctor is necessary.

Thanks for your post. 

You may actually have worms, or you may have some kind of infection - based on the yellow discharge. 

You also may be suffering from hemorrhoids, these actually look a bit like worms and can be on the both the inside and outside of the anus.  They can be very painful, itchy and can cause bleeding.

But you will need to seek medical help so that you can be treated straight away.