About being cold

By March 27, 2012 - 9:33am

I am cold all the time. Nothing seems to change this. I live at the beach now and would like to spend the summer not wearing sweats and scarves.

Hi Erica

You are so lucky to live by a beach, I think that's my dream!

Some people are just always cold. But there are other reasons for this too.

Are you under-weight? Are you very tired or unable to sleep well?  Do you know if your thyroid hormones are stable? Do you have Anemia? These are all causes for feeling very cold.

I think it's a good idea to see your doctor about this, especially if feeling cold all the time is to the point that it's affecting your quality of life.

Good luck to you!

Thyroid Conditions