about breast lump

I have a spot on the lower part of my left breast. At first I thought maybe it was a bite or something but it is still there after several days. It is a raised outward bump. Could this be something I need to be concerned about. I have yearly checks. Thanks

Is the lump itchy, like a bite would be? Even if not, it could be a spider bite or some kind of insect-interaction that wouldn't be a itchy as a mosquito bite. It could also even be a small boil.

However, any time a woman has a lump in (or on) her breast, we always recommend seeing a doctor. It's likely to be nothing serious but you want to be safe than sorry so put a call into your doctor and let us know an update when you can!

Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer Guide