about delayed period

my last period was on april 15. On may 18 me and my bf were playing around. He was on his underwear i was naked. he was jus fingering me and at times i was at top of him rubbing each other. we are not sure whether he had his pre ejaculate or not. since then i have taken 2 pregnancy test at hospital one after around 13 days and another at 20 days both are negative. the doctor prescribed me with progesterone for 10 days saying it could be irregular period and said that i would bleed in about 2-3 days but its already 5 days i am off the pill and i have no periods and i feel bloated most of the time. please help me??? Does it still mean i can be pregnant????

I think you can rule out pregnancy which means you have some kind of hormonal upset.

The medication your doctor gave you should bring on your bleeding, even though that also seems delayed. If you don't get your period in the next week, talk to your doctor again. He/she may need to take blood tests to take a look at your hormone counts.