about early pregnancy

By September 21, 2011 - 6:49am

i had my period (was about two weeks late) three weeks ago and now im going through constant urinating even waking out my sleep to go. back pains, very sore breast, and odd eating habits, (never really feeling quite full) and eating strange combinations. sometimes my feet and hands feel slight swollen. what do u think?

Hi Takiyah01

It sounds like your period may be coming as all your symptoms are those of PMS.

Your slight swelling may be water retention - that is also common, as is craving certain foods. You will likely get your period in the next week or so and these symptoms will abate.

Thanks for writing!