About fregnacy!

By February 2, 2016 - 6:30am

Just want to ask becauase I get concerned.
I was done with my 1 pack and after have 7 days break. I need start again in my new pack after 7 day and supposed to be started the pills last Sunday ( jan. 31) but I was mistaken. I took it a bit early last Thursday (28) instead of Sunday. It's only 4 days I break. Then the problem is i missed to take the pills on Friday (Jan. 29 )and Saturday (30). I had unprotected sex with my husband today. Is it possible I will get pregnant?

What should I do for the 2 Days Friday and Saturday that I missed? Should I need to take the pills 2 times in the same day to cover that days I missed?
Hope to hear you!
Thank you.

Hi JJampora934

It's too late to make your pills up. You need to throw out this pack (don't flush them away, medication put down sinks and toilets affects our drinking water) and start your new pack. Use a condom for the next 7-10 days while your cycle gets back on track.

You do have some small risk of pregnancy but keep taking your pills as usual. You can test for pregnancy 21 days after sex but again, your risk is low.