about likoria

hlo mam Gagandeep here..m 24 years old girl nd unmarried actuly I hve faced the prblm tht white colour fluid comes frm my urine system...i hve also a bf bt I din't involved in sex relationship with him..i hve faced ths prblm last 4-5 days..plz guide me abt ths nd tell me the treatment

Likoria is a very thick white discharge women have that is considered far more than normal. If you have only has this for a few days it may mean you are ovulating. that's all. All women have some form of discharge and it gets heavier when you are fertile during the month.
If this heavy discharge does not stop, consult your doctor but it's probably harmless.

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide