about menstural cycle occuring twice a month

Really i had unprotected sex on 10th July as well as i m unmarried and my period came on 1august and lasted on 5th August....and it had again come on 12august....I am worried about the cause of occurrence of periods twice a month as it can be the cause of pregnancy related problems...I will be highly grateful to you if you would help to solve my queries

If you had your period in August after unprotected sex in July then you are not pregnant. 

You may have irregular periods. Does this happen on a regular basis or has this irregular bleeding only happened this month? 

Bleeding a week after your expected period ends could be due to a hormonal shift in your system. If this happens again, see your doctor but rest assured that you are not pregnancy from having sex in July. 

If you don't want to get pregnant, you need to use birth control every single time you have sex.