about my period

I have my period on June 7 and last till June 11 I have a sexual intercourse on June 28 i have my period on July 24 after June 28 I didn't have any sexual intercourse I'm 2 and half month delay is it possible that I'm pregnant

If you were pregnant you'd be in your second trimester. Do you have any signs of pregnancy?

Since you had a period after sex, it's highly unlikely you are pregnant but take a test to rule it out.

If you are not pregnant, then talk to your doctor about why you are not getting your periods - you may have a hormonal imbalance.