about my periods

actualy i hd took ovral L PILL to postpone my periods for few days...i hd took 3 or 4 pills after stopping that pill it had cmpltd 12 days still i m nt in periods is that sign of pergancy or wt...othrwse i shld wait for few more days ...and i took pills wen i ws abt to be in periods 2days befr ...and hd intercsre to bfr tkng that pill....so sugeest me wt to do nw n which wld b b the btrr way to knw exctly i m in wt stutn nw...

Your post is very difficult to understand - you may be using auto correct so I would need you to type the words in individually so I can understand exactly what you are trying to say. Thanks!