about my pregnancy

past two months of feb and March i missed my periods ltr by 45days i got my periods. this month too same i faced I'm newly married waiting for a baby and me n my hubby is 30+.

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community for advice.

Have your menstrual cycles always been irregular? Have you been examined by a gynecologist?

I suggest you schedule an appointment with a gynecologist to determine why you missed a period for two months, and have been irregular.

Before you can conceive, you will want your menstrual cycle to become regular.