About my pregnancy

Please guide me that I have missed my periods for 44 days nd my beta hcg level shows value of< .oo1 now I have develop morning sickness
So now what to do?

Thank you for writing to EmpowHER!

Your HCG levels indicate no pregnancy. Have you had these tests done at the doctor's office? If so, what have they said about the results?

You haven't given us much information to go by - how old are you? Are you having unprotected sex? Periods can be irregular for many reasons including medications, illness, lifestyle changes, stress. Could this be the case with you?