About Posting Articles Question

By October 1, 2016 - 9:36am

Hi There:

I came across this lovely site the other day and love the integrity and feel! I would like to post some information and was wondering how to do so under categories (such as weight loss, hormone support, health eating, etc.)? Is this possible? Or, do we just write the article as a general post and upon approval, it is placed in the appropriate category? Thanks for the clarification! I'm a Life Coach, love to write, and would be happy to share info that has been helpful on my own journey which led me to physical & emotional health, happiness, hormone balance, and weight loss of over 120 lbs. to date! Thanks again for the info! Have a beautiful day!
~ D.

Hi Dee_LiveYourTruthAZ

Thank you for contacting us!

Please feel free to post your information under the Share button. We don't accept links to other sites or advertising products/sales/services.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for your reply, Susan!