about pregnancy

ma'am during my intercourse with my husband I didn't removed my pantee... is there any chances of getting pregnant? plz reply me as fast as possible because am fully tensed. plz reply me fast

I had intercourse on the 11th of june and had a light period on the 16th of june only lasting a few days, a couple of weeks ago i started what i thought was my menstrual cycle but it was only brown when i wiped hardly anything on the pad, today 03.08.2014 i have been getting cramps and had a very small amount of blood on the tissue, could i be pregnant as never experienced this before, thanks in advance for your advice..

ok ma'am suggest me aa pregnancy test which can be done in home...?

If you are wearing underwear then you are not having intercourse (unless your husband was trying to penetrate through this which sounds very painful) therefore your risk of pregnancy is very low to none at all. 

yes maam I didn't removed my underware.. I am worried because my period is late by 3days so am fully scared so plz reply me is there any chances of pregnancy....

As I said, your risk is low but taking a pregnancy test now will let you know for sure.