about pregnancy and bleeding

By January 19, 2015 - 11:53am

my last period came on 9 dec14 and i started intercouse with my husband on 22 dec14 and after that i was feeling alots..like my breast my mood swings mornng sickness headaches,and after that the bleeding started on 16 mrg.i feel very pain in lower abdoman on 25 night and 2 days bleeding onl.not heavy but i hane pain till now but very less....tell my the miscariage happened and i lost my baby or now i am pregnant..i am very much worried about this..i recently shifted in italy and i dont have any doctor to consult plz help me and tell.what sould i can do..

Hi Ammu

Are you sure you were pregnant? Did you take a pregnancy test? 

It sounds like you may have had your period. What do you mean you had bleeding on 16 mrg - do you mean January 16th?

You may have had a miscarriage or it could have been your period - but you need to take a pregnancy test to know if pregnancy is even an issue here. 

Let us know what the result is-