About pregnancy and pistinor2

By January 19, 2016 - 6:36am

Hi, I got my period on 10th January at 5am and its dry on 14th evening. Then I had sex on 15th january evening at 7:30pm.Unfortunately the condom has tear off and his sperm enter into my vagina.next day 16th evening at 7:30pm I toke postinor2 two tablet at once as mentioned on the enclosed leaflet of the box(but I hv read online to take the 2nd tablet 12 hours later).I don't know why the leaflet mentioned to take both tablet at once. Is it Bcos of different country issue? Anyway Am I safe? Or what is the risk level. Thanks for ur soonest reply.

Hi Munni Sg

Generally you take the pills 12 hours apart but your need to call your own pharmacist for details. Please do so, so that you know you took the medication properly and what to expect.

Hi susan, thanks for ur reply. Yes, I did ask the pharmacist during I buy P2.she ask to take both tablet at once. Anyway, beside this I wanna know is there any risk to become pregnant while I had sex on the 6th day of my period? Thanks

HERWriter Guide (reply to Munni Sg)

Hi again

There is always a risk of pregnancy when you have sex - it depends on when you ovulate but having it on day 6 of your cycle would mean your risk is very low. Besides, you took EC so your risk is tiny.