About Pregnancy from blowjob and fingering

On 10th october.....me and my boyfrnd were just having kind off foreplay.....i gave him blowjob....he did not ejaculated at all......but am not sure of the precm....as internet said boys really dont hv any control on it......he then wore his jeans....zipped him up...and touched his thing during that fr once.....then he fingered me.....the bj was nly fr a minute and he fingered me fr even less......by any chance can i be pregnant?? Am freaked out like anythng......please help as soon as possible....his hands were wet he fingered but he said only for my saliva and nt.precm.....but am still scared....please help as soon as possible

If there was no ejaculation of any kind, then pregnancy cannot occur. Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

In future, the use of a condom and proper hygiene can eliminate any risk.

Are you absolutely sure that there is no risk of getting pregnant? Am extremely scared