about pregnency

By June 27, 2015 - 8:26am

my bf nd i was seat in theater.and he star fingring me . after that i touched his penis and there are some sperm in my hand and my bf clean that sperm with his hand . then after 5 min he again start fingering into my veginal part with the same hand.. Now my question is that is there any chances to get preganent .. Is the sperms are alive on his hand .. plzzz help ..

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.
The short answer is no. Sperm cannot travel from the outside of the body into the body and cause pregnancy.
The only way to become pregnant is if your boyfriend ejaculates into your vagina during penetration.