about rubella test

i am 28 years old woman.this is my frist pregneacy.my rubella test igG 79 and igM positive.ab.anti rubella igG avidita >50.how much risk it for my baby?

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. I am going to provide you a link to the Center of Disease Control (CDC) which gives you in depth information about rubella. Click here http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/surv-manual/chpt14-rubella.html

Also, it is important to talk to your doctor about any concerns you may have. Let us know if you need additional information.

Rubella Guide