about sex perfroamnce stamina etc

when I had sexual intercourse with my girlfriend its doesn't last long after male ejaculation.why I sthi shappen ??how do I can hav ebetter breathing technique need mentality control from male ejaculation,need continue sex stamina better sex performance want lasting sexual intercourse lik e20 minutes or more ..need better command on hard erection.i tmean eat right foods exercise eat advocado whatever I sright foods fo rsex health how do I t?????thanks please don tneglect this .thank of rnaswer my questions no tinterest any medical pills its all lied..

Thanks for your post. 

Continued sex after ejaculation doesn't happen much - men go through what is called a "refractory period" when they cannot physically have sex (anywhere from 20 minutes to a day) so this is very normal. There is nothing wrong with you in that respect. 

In terms of male performance, this website is generally for women's health. You will get better advice from men or doctors specializing in male reproductive health. Try www.mensheath.com