About Spotting

I had unprotected sex on 17 august.
Then I had my period from 3-7 September which is normal heavy flow.
On 18 september, I got brown discharge.
Then on 27,28 and 29september, I got red spotting (only for one time then change back to brown discharge).
I also took pregnancy test and it was negative.
What does this mean? Am I pregnant? Could it be that I took test too early?
I didn't have any sex after 17august.

Thank for your post!

Since you had a regular period since sex and a recent negative test (it was not too early to test) then you're not pregnant.

It sounds like your recent period is very light but this doesn't mean you're pregnant. Light period can occur due to hormonal changes in the body that do not include pregnant or a change in body chemistry. Lifestyle changes, stress and other factors can also be a cause.

Monitor your cycle for the next month or two to see if this was just an "off" month or if you need to talk to your doctor about your cycle.