Trichomoniasis

Trichomoniasis Guide

ask: About trich

I had unprotected sex with someone. And contracted trich I took all 4 pills and didn't have sex for 2 months now Im having weird systems gain pleases help

DaisyN Guide

It's possible you might have an infection or UTI.  See your doctor and explain your symptoms.  

Anonymous (reply to DaisyN)

Thanks Daisy n it cleared up after going to the doc it was a uti thanks for ur concerns and answers helped me out alot :)

DaisyN Guide

Men with trichomoniasis may feel itching or irritation inside the penis, burning after urination or ejaculation, or some discharge from the penis. 

Women with trichomoniasis may notice itching, burning, redness or soreness of the genitals, discomfort with urination, or a thin discharge with an unusual smell that can be clear, white, yellowish, or greenish.  You might need to go back to your doctor and explain your symptoms.

Daisy

Anonymous (reply to DaisyN)

I only have clear discharge and it was burning a little bit after sex I took all medicine don't understand

Do you take selfies?: