Absence of pms means you are pregnant ?

By March 20, 2015 - 1:13am

ive got my period last february 1 that lasted 6 days with a normal flow, after that i didnt had sexual intercourse for the whole february, my period is quite irregular ranging from 36 to 48 days,
im 6 days late now, i only experience headache, fatigue/tiredness, waking up at night, food cravings, increase appetite, bloating a little, but my breast doesn't hurt like they always do, breast tenderness is my signal that my period is coming but now they are perfectly fine :/ is that normal ? are those symptoms a pms ? even my breast doesn't hurt ? is there a chance of pregnancy or im just late again ?

Hi again! 

This is a question you have been asking us all week - please refer to your other answers. We are not taking further questions.  Anytime you worry this much about pregnancy, a test will let you know where you stand.