Accidental Pregnancy

By October 1, 2016 - 11:27am

Hi i found this site from google. and i am looking for an answer.. I had contact with my gf . I didnt penetrate it inside her. but my underwear was wet & there was some precm inside it also before ejuclation. that soaked underwear was rubbed on her vagina or on whole part.after that we touched our parts but i was having a plastic bag on my part all the time during that. coz we didnt have any protection at moment . is there anychance that she will get pregnant due to that . Also her menstruation just ended two three days ago.. Plus how can we check if there are any signs of pregnancy.

If you had your penis covered with a plastic bag and there was no intercourse, there is no risk of pregnancy.

Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

To know if someone is pregnant or not, a pregnancy test needs to be taken; these are accurate 2-3 days after sex unless a period happens first. A period is confirmation that a woman is not pregnant.