An addition to my "period" question

I have a question I sent earlier : "period"
-
I am in a gap year now until I start college next semester. I graduated last June. Since then I definitely gained some weight and I have a little "muffin top"lol
Because I had troubles with my period I was so worried like I am pregnant cause of that stupid stomach even though it honestly could never be cause the only thing I have ever done basically is cleaning my vagina with baby wipes quite thoroughly because I prefer them rather than the intimate wipes. Is there any way to help this?

You are not pregnant.

If you have gained weight then eat less and exercise more but don't go overboard with either. If you have further concerns please address them on this post as Moderators may not have seen any of your posts and don't know your line of questions.

Diet & Nutrition

Diet & Nutrition Guide