After 1day of intercourse, period started. Is there a chance of getting pregnant? I had an unprotected sex.

Hi There,

I had sex with my girl friend and mistakenly dint use protection. My penis was inside her for 2-3 mins only and I never ejaculate inside her. And after 1 day she started her menstrual cycle as usual. Is there a chance of getting pregnant?
I had also masturbaten 2days back of intercourse, but I had washed my penis 3,4 times during these 2days. Is there still a chance? Please help asap.

Guide

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
No, there is no possibility of pregnancy from these events.
Faith

Anonymous (reply to fchacon)

Thank you..but I am a bit afraid as she is now most of the time feeling headache and also not feeling well. :(

Anonymous (reply to fchacon)

Anonymous (reply to fchacon)

Thank you for your reply.